Creative Play Workshop
Creative Play: An Afternoon of Intuitive Art and Creating from the Heart
Join creative playmates Leah Piken Kolidas and Jennifer Lee for a lighthearted, fun-filled workshop in the Boston-area. Sign up here!
- *Enjoy much-needed "ME" time for fun and self-expression.
- *Get grounded and connect with your intuition.
- *Let go and get playful with your art.
- *Learn tools for infusing creativity into your daily life.
Through play, simple practices and collage, you'll tap into your intuition and experience the freedom and release of creating from the heart. Silliness, messiness and giggles are highly encouraged and welcome! No art experience needed — you are the artist of your own life.
- *Date/Time: Saturday, September 19th from 1:00-3:00pm
- *Location: New Art Center, Newton, Massachusetts
- *Price: $47 Bring a friend! Two for $80.
- *Art supplies will be provided
And since we love goodies, you'll also receive:
- *Tools and resources for inviting more creative play into your life
- *A free mp3 recording of Leah's grounding exercise
- *A free pdf of Jenn's Your Life in Bloom playsheet
- *A special discount on items for sale at the workshop
About your Creative Playmates:
Leah Piken Kolidas is an artist, writer, and creativity guide living near Boston, Massachusetts with her husband and their four fuzzy cats. When not making mixed-media art, she might be found browsing in bookstores, wandering in the woods, doodling on any paper available, wearing silly socks, or laughing very loudly. Leah sells her artwork at www.BlueTreeArtGallery.com, leads Virtual Art Picnic workshops, and blogs at www.CreativeEveryDay.com.
Certified coach, artist, writer and yogini, Jennifer Lee of Artizen Coaching, empowers professional and entrepreneurial women to awaken their inner muse and live life in full color. She is the creator of the Right-Brain Business Plan and the Unfolding Your Life Vision Kit and blogs at Life Unfolds. Her faves: backyard yoga, reading in her hammock, anything sweet (especially her husband, her dog and dessert!), knitting and paper crafts.
Bring a Friend! Two for $80.