February 21st, 2008
I'm afraid I'm still feeling sick. I've got a bone shaking cough that won't let go and keeps me up at night. Yucko. So I'm feeling a little low energy, but I'm still being creative! I've been sketching away ideas in my sketchbook which is always fun and I'm sure my energy will return soon. In the meantime, Regina of the rgr designs blog tagged me for this meme, so here it is!
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged!
Seven things about me:
1. I loved my wedding, every minute of it. But I still haven't picked out the pictures for the album yet. Gotta get to that!
2. I have extremely vivid dreams. The other night I had one dream in which I could feel and smell my surroundings. It was so real!
3. I can't sleep without white noise in the room.
4. I'm working on my first book about...what else...creativity!
5. I love seeing my art go to new homes. But I also miss it sometimes.
6. I enjoy exploring new cities by foot. The hubster and I explored Seattle, Boulder, and Montreal this way, with no plans and it was so much fun.
7. I think we'd probably live in the Pacific Northwest if it weren't for all our family living on the east coast.
O.k. I'm going to bow out of tagging seven other blogs because I'm all pooped out. But if you want to give it a go, feel free!