July 31st, 2008
Busy, busy day. Lots of to and fro. Feeling sleepy and frustrated, but I'm taking my butt to yoga. Another new class!
It's about time for some links to help spark your creativity, yes? Yes! O.k.
- This sparked my interest when I got an email about it today. I haven't had time to fully check it out, but from what I see, I'm excited! Apple and ITunes have a program called iTunes U which allows schools and universities to put lectures and such on iTunes, most of which I assume is private for their students, but on iTunes, the public can view loads of free lectures (some video, some just audio) in every subject imaginable. Oh, the possibilities!
- Loads of crafty goodness to peruse over at CraftStylish. Be careful, you might get lost for hours there.
- Ooo-la-la! The ever so talented, Jess Gonacha shared a link to this fabulous book, Over & Over by Mike Perry, which is all about hand drawn patterns. I drooled looking at the pics online. Gross. I need a napkin pronto.
- Patti Digh of the 37 Days blog, has her book coming out in less than 37 days! She wants to know about what you'd do if you only had 37 days left to live. How would you live your life? Learn more about the premise behind Patti's blog here. The writing in her blog is fantastic and it's what led to her book, Life is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally, which you can pre-order her book here.
- A super adorable way to re-cycle: make a gift card bracelet!
- Post-it notes aren't just for to-do lists. This is the best use of them I've seen in awhile.
- Online yoga? Yep, there's some here, here, and here.
- Eep, I'm so excited for this!!!