September 4th, 2008
Some images from a sketchbook for a swap I'm participating in. I love to doodle and see what comes out. I guess the change of seasons was on my mind!
I'm surrounded by cute kitties at the moment, feeling sleepy after a day of errand running, and getting excited about my honeymoon trip in about a week! Wee!
Speaking of kitties, I loved Amy's post on the lessons her cats have taught her. Too cute.
I was tagged by artandtea to post seven random things about myself. I'm a bit wishy-washy about tags lately. I mean no offense if I don't pass on a tag, I'm just following my energy. I always wonder if I have seven random things to share that might be new. But there's always something right?
- I'm short, but I'm not big on wearing heels. They hurt my feet. And while I'll where them to a wedding on on random occassions, most of the time it's just not worth it to me!
- I love yoga, but I'm not naturally flexible at all.
- I'm not sure if it comes across here, but I'm incredibly silly. I regularly do goofy songs and dances for the hubster and he does the same for me.
- I can't figure out lipstick. I put it on and I think it just looks funny on me, so I don't wear it.
- I love having plants in my home, but can't because one of our crazy kitties likes to chomp on them. I sometimes get fresh flowers and put them in a couple spots that are out of his reach.
- I feel such a sense of spirituality when I'm near the ocean and I'm looking forward to being near it in Hawaii.
- I've never flown first class before, but we splurged for it for our trip to Hawaii and I'm really looking forward to the flight!
- And a bonus: I got some embroidery supplies today because I've been itching to try it. I also got Sublime Stitching from the library to get some inspiration!
In the meantime, I've been feeling inspired to sketch in my sketchbook and have some new ideas to bring to fruition.
A big thank you to Shelley for the i love your blog award she passed my way. Shelley recently did the most gorgeous collage pieces as part of a 6"x6" collage supplies swap. I love Shelley's collage work and her eye for design.
O.k., it's late and time for me to hit the hay. Well, that's not very friendly, I won't hit the hay. I don't even have any hay to hit. Hey now.