Art Every Day Month Survival Guide
Welcome, fellow travelers!
For over 10 years I've been leading the Art Every Day Month Challenge in November. It's been a wonderful way to challenge myself and others to bring more creativity into our lives, create every day, get great support, and connect with other creatives.
The Art Every Day Month Survival Guide is here to help support you through the process and keep you on track for the full 30 days. Through a daily post (on a private blog) filled with inspiring artwork, quotes, writing, and occasional audio clips, I'll be your guide through the hills and valleys of this fabulous creative journey.
Having been through this process for 9 years, I know its ups and downs and have developed a program to help you not just survive, but thrive throughout this 30 day adventure in daily art-making.
What you'll get:
- *A daily blog post every day for 30 days, with the opportunity to leave comments and ask questions in a small group setting.
- *Tips, tricks, suggestions, and prompts to kickstart your creativity.
- *Beautiful artwork.
- *Recommended websites, books, music, and art supplies.
- *Encouraging words to keep you inspired from day 1 to 30.
- *One mp3 recording per week with added tips, visualizations, and stories.
With the help of the Art Every Day Month Survival Guide you will:
- *Fly through 30 days of making art every day.
- *Feel inspired and energized to create.
- *Find motivation to keep going even on those days you just don't feel like it.
- *Participate in the truly magical process of creating art every day for one month!
The material is essentially the same as last year, with a few minor tweaks, so be aware of that if you purchased the guide last year.
The price for the Survival Guide is only $30, just $1 a day. A great deal to keep you motivated all month long!
***The Survival Guide will not be available in 2014, but will return in 2015!***