Entries Tagged as: heart
February 2nd, 2014, Comments (2)
At the end of each month I will announce the totally optional theme for the following month. For the month of February 2014, the theme will be Heart.
As always, this month's theme for the Creative Every Day Challenge is totally optional. Use it if it inspires you, continue being creative every day in your own way if it doesn't, or do something in between. You can sign up for the 2014 Creative Every Day Challenge anytime. More info can be found here and the sign-up page is here.
I'll be posting about the theme throughout the month on the blog to help keep you inspired. You can use the posts here for jumping off points or interpret the theme in your own creative way. If you need some suggestions, here are a few ideas to get you started. You could:
- *Decorate for Valentine's Day.
- *Create with all your heart, whatever that might mean to you.
- *Play with the image of the four chambers of the heart.
- *Write a poem about your first broken heart.
- *Paint something you love with all your heart.
- *Write a daily love note to someone you care about this month.
- *Leave little chalk, paper or clay hearts in random places for others to find.
- *Learn a favorite poem by heart.
How to use the CED themes:
If you're feeling creatively stuck or blocked at any point during the month, use the theme as a source of inspiration to get you moving. Feel free to focus on the theme in your creative activities for the entire month or as much as you'd like.
Using the theme is entirely optional for CED participants. Use it if it inspires you, ignore it if it doesn't. I'll be sharing posts throughout the month around the theme (among other things) to get you thinking about how to incorporate it into your life. I'd love to hear how you use the theme in your creative world.
And have fun with it!